Top 15 inventions, which, fortunately, does not use the modern man
Inventions of the past who, after serving a century, gave place to more practical things and useful gadgets
The following items, devices, accessories were once popular, but now seem totally unnecessary and uncomfortable. This ranking is a clear demonstration of how much more comfortable he began to live and work thanks to technological advances.
1. Scrolls – those bulky notebooks and notebooks of antiquity would not fit in any folder, and even more so in a woman’s handbag. Also will need a lot of space to unfold the scroll. Therefore, as well, for the records used sheets of paper of different formats.
2. Monocle is a strange invention, which improves vision only in one eye.
3. Pince – tiny glasses that are literally hanging on the tip of the nose. They create an environment of arrogance, as their owner is forced to look at people from the top down.
4. Gramophones and vinyl records provide excellent sound quality (according to experts). But it is impossible to imagine this bulky audio device with a huge tube in public transport or Jogging. Therefore, you should thank the progress for compact digital players.
5. Horse-drawn carriages – providing comfort at the expense of the horses. Unlikely animal liked to pull a heavy, rumbling carts.
6. The candle is dim lighting, quick burn, high fire risk.
7. Bulb cod-liver oil is an unpleasant smell, lack of functionality and practical comfort.
8. Feathers for writing – not accessory, which if mishandled everywhere leaves blots.
9. Typewriters. Without a doubt, they created not a literary masterpiece, but it is hard to imagine how much time it took the replacement sheet with the typo. Modern gadgets in this regard pale in comparison to typewriters in terms of practicality.
10. Anvil – a heavy metal accessory for forging production. When installed on an uneven surface a high risk that a huge weight will fall on the leg.
11. The scores — it seems that the device does not simplify, but complicates the calculations.
12. A mechanical device for spinning linen. They are more like machines of torture who are able to traumatize the executioner himself.
13. Manual churn – the number of the resulting product does not justify the effort.
14. Night-caps. It remains a mystery how they stay on the head during sleep.
15. Bulky wetsuits. They are like robots, created by fans of science fiction of the last century. The person becomes clumsy robot, but to collect such a design, need help a few people.
Are impressive all these things with the slowness and inconvenience? But at the time they are great simplified life. And modern inventions few decades will add to this rating.