Top 10 best DVRs for the show in 2018
The 10 DVRs showed its best side at night
Never before has the idea of buying a DVR was not so relevant as it is today. No one knows when will have to apply to frames taken with the camera fixed on the windshield.
The search for the most suitable price and parameters of the model may seem complex types of DVRs on the market are a staggering amount, but it’s actually one of the main requirements for high-quality equipment for filming will be a high-quality recording in difficult weather conditions. During twilight, in fog, heavy rain and of course night.
If you take a portable car device for shooting video, it appears that the quality of shots you take, the day will be plus or minus the same. The difference you are unlikely to feel. Stippling will not be seen, the small details will be visible, but the distance will pleasantly surprise you. All this is very important in order to allow identification of foreign registration plates and the possibility of using video as evidence.
But everything changes dramatically at night. Here it becomes much more difficult. To equipment intended for operation in conditions of low lighting must be applied to specific requirements.
As a rule, best car video recorders are similar to one another technology and for the most part installed in a Central part of the windshield where the curvature of the front glass the least and gives the least amount of glare, with a good view right and left.
To understand what devices your for movies at night, you should pay special attention, you need to know some of their distinctive features, guaranteeing high-quality shooting in low light:
1. The matrix should have a high sensitivity.
2. The camera lens should be made of glass or plastic is very high quality (tapping on the lens with your fingernail, you can easily determine what material is made the lens).
3. Infrared light is not so useless as it seems at first glance. The use of this illumination has shown its effectiveness, and the lack of visual noise does not distort the overall picture.
4. HDR to help you. Technology High Dynamic Range, or “high dynamic range” will improve the brightness and contrast of the video image. In the conditions of insufficient lighting, the picture with the help of software will be transmitted with a higher brightness than that will increase the chances of discernment of objects, for example, road or license plates.
5. Desirable but an optional attribute may be the purchasing of the DVR with the recording quality SUPER HD (2304х1296) or 4K (4096 X 2160). The best option will be Full HD (1920X1080), such recorders are inexpensive, mass produced, and give a clear picture on which to rely in case of traffic conflict.
Recorder with a resolution of shooting HD (1280X720) to purchase it is better not to consider. Mostly cheap devices with low image quality.
6. And finally, to DVR coped with all tasks assigned to it, it should be equipped with high-quality and powerful processor.
For the most part, it’s all the most important properties of the DVR to which you should pay attention to when buying, if the requirements for night shooting devices must be higher. Of course, manufacturers of modern DVRs offer many additional features useful: like auto save last recorded video in the event of an accident, many marketing technologies on the quality of the recording is not affected, like a built-in Wi-Fi to transfer recorded data.
Here is a list of the best DVRs for night photography, which we found in the Russian market at the moment. Price range, as you can see, they have completely diverse. It all depends on the advertised brand and the availability of additional functionality. We’ve done the research and determined what model DVRs showed their best side during the night shoot. Also, an additional factor entering the list are positive owner reviews on Yandex Market, their number and availability of high-quality extra features.
Top 10 best of them (when you click on the link, you can see all the prices and functionality represented in the top registrars):
DVR AXPER RING
from 3.147 rubles
DVR with radar detector COMBO AXPER Prism
DVR Neoline G-Tech X27
DVR with radar detector RECXON SMART
DVR with radar detector Cenmax Signature Alfa
9 590 rubles
DVR with radar detector Dunobil Stern
DVR CANSONIC Z1 ZOOM GPS
DVR Neoline G-Tech X53
DVR with radar detector Playme P550 TETRA
DVR with radar detector Neoline X-COP R750