62 amazing fact, the mind-disturbing
The world is so diverse that it is possible to go crazy after learning some facts about him
In the world there are many facts that are unknown to the layman. This striking data about the phenomena able to surprise. They relate to the animal world, human nature, math calculations and science.
1. The bushes and clouds in the cult platform game Super Mario Bros are the same, just differently colored.
2. There are so huge hangars that they create a certain microclimate.
3. In 1903 the Wright brothers flew the plane for 59 seconds. 38 years later the Japanese bombed pearl Harbor. Even 28 years later man landed on the moon.
4. When a male bee reaches puberty, his testicles explode, leading to the death of the insect.
5. Cleopatra lived closer in time to the first moon landing than to the time of the creation of the Great pyramids in Egypt.
6. In the computer game “Duck hunt” play 2 player. Controller in free slot manages ducks.
7. In the world more artificial Flamingo than alive.
8. The weight of bacteria living in the body of an average adult is 3.6–4 kg.
9. Heart blue whale size comparable car Volkswagen “beetle”. In some arteries of the animal can climb adult.
10. Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, under certain conditions, and a sufficient amount of time through numerous transformations transformirovalsya in person.
11. The gold mined in the entire history of human civilization would fit in a cube with a size of 20x20x20 meters. As of 2009, mankind produced 165,000 tonnes of gold. It’s the equivalent of 5.3 billion Troy ounces, what is the volume of 20.4 m3.
12. In one glass of water atoms more than in the World ocean — a glass of water.
13. About 50% of the people that have ever lived on earth died of malaria.
14. Initially, Martin sheen’s name was Ramon Estevez. He had two sons Emilio and Carlos. Emilio kept the family name Estevez, but Carlos changed his name to Charlie and took the second surname of the father – Shin. He did it to take advantage of the popularity of famous parent.
15. Alcohol is considered doping, which increases the accuracy of the shooters at the event.
16. Once Charlie Chaplin participated in look-alike contest Charlie Chaplin and took third place.
17. After each shuffling of a deck of cards is a new order, which never existed before.
18. Of all the people in history who have attained the age of 65, half lives at this point in time.
19. If you fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the thickness of the folded paper would reach the moon.
20. The pirates are a dark bandage over one eye in order to see in the dark. The result – improved vision in the absence of light. It was necessary to work on the lower decks of the ships.
21. The invention of the stirrup, left thousands of years since the domestication of the horse person.
22. Of the total number of people living on the Earth, 54 million will die in the next 12 months.
23. Every 7 years the human tissue updated, so from a biological point of view, the person completely changes, becomes different.
24. When a girl is born, it already laid eggs, from which in the future the children grow up.
25. Trees – the functional and physical opposite of a light person.
26. Mayonnaise is made from vegetable oil and eggs.
27. The sun is 400 times farther from Earth than the Moon, but the Moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun.
28. All the people living on the planet can be placed on an area of 1.6 km2.
29. Goats have rectangular pupils.
30. If the atoms were not, the size of our planet does not exceed the diameter of a baseball.
31. If all the ants on the planet to lay down in a heap, and people — to another, that pile of insects would be larger and heavier than a human.
32. In fact, drivers are not stuck in traffic, and create it.
33. Sloths mistakenly grab their own arms instead of the trunks and branches of trees, so fall and break.
34. The penguins bring the second half in its beak a pebble, which is the analogue of proposals hands and hearts.
35. Butterflies eat caterpillars (like myself), may therefore be considered as cannibals.
36. Turtles can breathe through the anus.
37. Static electricity on the surface of the TV — in fact, the radiation resonance. This is a consequence of the Big Bang that occurred 13 billion years ago.
38. A photon takes about 200,000 years to go from the Sun to the surface of the star. Overcoming the distance from the surface of the disc to the human eye occupies slightly more than 8 minutes.
39. The parents of actor Jack black was the rocket scientists.
40. The duration of a pigs orgasm is 30 minutes.
41. The fleet-footed predators of Jurassic velociraptors were not much larger than chickens.
42. The average pencil can draw a continuous line with a length of more than 61 kilometers.
43. In the oceans, swim the immortal jellyfish — this species called turritopsis nutricula.
44. The largest air forces in the world are the U.S. air force. The second largest air force in the world — the Navy so long.
45. In marine animals horseshoe crabs eyes are on your tail.
46. Nintendo had twice the computing power than the first lunar ship.
47. Lighters were invented later than the match.
48. Psychology – the attempt of the brain of man to know himself.
49. If a man ceases to shave, by the time of his death, the bristles reach a length of over 9 meters.
50. Sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. This means that if the average ejaculation allocated data volume of 1587 GB in 3 seconds.
51. The population of Ireland is still 2 million less than before the potato famine that happened 160 years ago.
52. The last U.S. President who was neither a Republican nor a Democrat was Millard Fillmore, who was elected in 1853.
53. Each of us has a 0.5% chance to be a relative of Genghis Khan.
54. United States – a country that was created earlier than Germany.
55. Napoleon was not short. The French foot was longer than the British, so most people believed that the rise of the Emperor — 5.2 feet (158 cm), but in reality it was the growth of 169 cm, which corresponds to the average growth of the Frenchman of those times.
56. If you keep going North, coming South. However, if you move East, not the West.
57. Vending machines kill 4 times more people than sharks.
58. In the ocean there is a island of garbage, which is comparable in size with the state of Texas.
59. One gallon (about 3.8 l) of ink for HP printers black color is about 1,400 times more expensive than a gallon of crude oil.
60. George Washington spent about 7% of their annual salary on alcohol.
61. The mosquito has 47 teeth.
62. In fact, banana – berry, and strawberry — no.
All these facts is just more proof that the modern world is full of amazing and incomprehensible events. Most of them directly concern the person and is associated with our daily life, so be careful – the mind-disturbing things happen nearby.