25 unexpectedly genius household life hacking, which you will not regret it
Top 25 tips for home that you will use all the time.
Each of us has a different set of advice from moms and grandpas who assist us in our lives. Also every day we replenish our piggy Bank new useful Lithgow, which in the world is probably already going in a million. Of course, such a variety to choose the best advice is not so easy. But we did it for you. We have selected the most ingenious ideas for your home and beyond.
1. Attach the PVC pipe to the blower for the lawn so you can clean out the gutter of his home, remaining to stand on solid ground
Many of us have holiday homes and cottages. Every fall we are faced with the headache associated with leaf fall. During this period, the leaves on the plot become our enemies. We are particularly annoyed by the leaves that fall on the roof and gutters of our house. To simplify the cleaning of the roof of your home from fallen leaves, use the blower for garden and common plastic pipe, which will be for you a kind of extension to clean the leaves off the house.
2. There is no place for storage? No problem! Hang some chairs on the wall to create a temporary wardrobe
In your home you can’t find a place to store your belongings? As a temporary solution you can make an interesting wardrobe, hanging chairs on the wall. We think this excellent hack will save you from the mess as long as you will not be able to purchase complete furniture for storage. Original idea.
3. As not to dent the collar of the shirt? It’s simple – when traveling, save the form of the shirt collar with the coiled strap
Each of us faced while traveling with a crumpled shirts that we carried in the suitcase. Especially annoying when wrinkled collar. But there is a great solution to rid yourself of the exhaust collar. Put the collar of his shirt rolled strap from jeans or pants.
4. You can also fold my clothes that will wear during the trip, in bundles, to save space
What is the biggest headache when putting things in a suitcase before a trip? Of course, to fit in everything we want to take with you when you travel. Did you know that you can save a lot of space in a suitcase if you put it in things, after them turning? In some cases, this life hack really helps. Try it, you will not regret.
5. Use a vacuum cleaner to make the tail, if you can’t
This advice is probably for all dads who don’t know how to do your daughters a nice neat ponytails. However, if you have a powerful vacuum cleaner, we would not advise that you do this because your child is uncomfortable.
6. Use the elastic band to set your mobile phone in the car
Have to rent a car? Don’t have time to buy a car mount for your smartphone? It doesn’t matter. Carry a rubber band for money, with which you can easily secure cell phone in the car.
7. Place the water bottle in a box of pizza that the bottle did not fly around the cabin of the car
Many of us often take along a bottle of drinking water. But there is a problem. Not all vehicles have somewhere to put the bottle so she is not hanging out in the cabin and was always at hand. As a result, many drivers throw the water bottle on the back seat. In most cases the bottle at least will be on the floor or under the seat. To avoid this, you can put water into a box of pizza or any other box.
8. When drilling, use self-adhesive sheets of the Notepad that will save you from dirt
I’m sure many of us are faced with the fact that after drilling only one hole in the wall on the floor is so messy, as if we strobili polkvartiry. To save yourself from dust and dirt, attach a drill self-adhesive Notepad sheet, pre-bent it in half.
9. Improve Wi-Fi signal by using old tin cans of soda
In your home a weak Wi-Fi signal? If you are not able to buy a powerful router of the new generation, then you can hack your old Wi-Fi transmitter, increasing the signal. Use old tin cans of sparkling water, which will serve as the router additional antenna.
10. Open the beer using the charger of the increased capacity from your iPhone, iPad or MacBook
There is nothing to open the bottle? Not at hand no keys, no lighter? Can’t believe, you can open the bottle using the charger Apple. However, to do this you will be at your own risk. In any case, at least you will scratch it.
11. Wet paper towel cool beer in the freezer in just 2 minutes
When you need to cool a drink (e.g., beer)? Then wet a paper towel and wrap them a bottle. Further, putting it in the freezer for two minutes to cool the drink.
12. Run, but you do not have a key pocket? Your best friend will come to the rescue
You often run together with your beloved pet, but you have nowhere to put the keys to the house? Then your friend can help you solve this problem. Hang your keys on a carabiner to your dog’s collar.
13. If you are traveling, put money in empty chapstick
During the trip we often worry about the safety of their money. For example, a headache is to keep money on the beach. There is a solution. Hide money in a lipstick.
14. Cut notches on the shelf of the cupboard to remove the toothbrushes out of sight
You constantly get in the way toothbrushes in the bathroom? There is a solution. Get them out of sight, modernizing the shelf in the closet.
15. Ensure that the USB cords are not lost at the table, securing their office holders
At your table, the chaos of cables from various gadgets? You are constantly looking for the fallen wire to connect your phone? You can clean with a simple hack, fixing all the stationery wire clips.
16. Make your glasses case more useful
You will be surprised how empty the junk sunglasses case can be useful.
17. RUB walnut damaged area of furniture, and it hides the spalled or worn
Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever in this world. Including our furniture in the house that are easily damaged. But in some cases you do not need to call for help for furniture maker, who dreams of money in your wallet. Sometimes a damaged furniture you can hide with walnuts.
18. If the garden hose has developed a leak, locate the hole, insert a toothpick, then break it
You found that in the country damaged the hose? No problem, use a toothpick to correct the time flow.
19. Easier to Park in tight Parking spots back than the front
Parking in a cramped Parking lot near the house or shopping center for you is the worst thing you can imagine behind the wheel? It doesn’t matter. You should know that when you want to Park in a remote place, Parking in reverse is much easier than when you drive into a Parking space in front. Try. You will like it. Tested more than once.
20. Deep cleaning the bathroom with a screwdriver and purifier
When cleaning the bathroom constantly experiencing problems with ideal clearance? Not all known household chemicals? Use a regular screwdriver to make the process of cleaning the bathroom has turned into an interesting exercise.
21. Attach an old, but beloved children’s mug / bottle for tea to the faucet in the bathroom that the children were easier and more interesting to wash your hands
Your child does not like to wash their hands? It is inconvenient because hard to reach the faucet? No problem. Take your mug / bottle your child that is no longer used, and secure it on the faucet in the sink. Your child will love to wash their hands, but he will do it in comfort. Of course there are still extension cords faucets which you can find and buy online. But this solution is more creative and interesting.
22. Here is how to separate the egg yolk with an empty bottle of water
Very often, while cooking we need to separate the egg yolk from the white. Some of us need it to do in case if you do not want to eat protein. Yes, of course, there are many ways and tools that facilitate this process. But this life hack with a simple bottle best.
23. Secure the end of the tube bottle-spray on the nut of stainless steel, and the sprayer will work in any direction
Are you annoyed that the spray bottle only works when you hold it mostly in a vertical position? There is a solution. Before you tighten the spray nozzle on the bottle or other container, clip on the tip of the tube of the atomizer metal nut. In the end, you will be able to use the sprayer in any position.
24. You can use a dustpan to fill a bucket that doesn’t fit in the sink
Here’s another interesting hack for your home. Many of us are faced with it. But depending on the design of your scoop the litter you can pull a stunt like this.
25. Five steps to create pancakes like a Teddy bear, that will amaze your children
Want to surprise your kids with unusual pancakes? Then cook the pancakes in this way.