18 things that everyone should know, but don’t know
Top 18 things that should be well known, but it is not.
It would seem that there are well-known and obvious things that we just have to know. But, unfortunately, today in the world of information overload, which even the computer can boil the brain. So just impossible to know. But there are things and facts that should be known to all, however, despite this, are not. We bring you what many should know, but don’t know.
1. If you are losing quickly weight for no reason, go to the doctor as soon as possible
Many of us sometimes rejoice in rapid weight loss. And it is fine when the weight is reduced due to sports, diet. But if this happens for no reason, you need to be guarded. Especially if the weight loss is rapid. Did you know that unexplained weight loss even 4 pounds is often the first symptom of cancer? Sudden weight loss may indicate the development of diabetes or autoimmune diseases.
2. Bowl with goldfish – really bad storage space goldfish
They are too small to provide adequate filtration and don’t provide enough oxygen. “Bowl with goldfish – is equivalent to the fact that you put a goldfish in the toilet and expect that he will show you his best colors, grow to the size of the trout and never get sick.
3. The average color of the Universe is beige shade, which astronomers call the “Cosmic Latte”
Yes, the medium shade all light in the Universe, according to scientists-astronomers from John Hopkins University, can be summed up in hexadecimal code FFF8E7, which has a beige tint.
4. The sun is actually WHITE
We think of the Sun as yellow as a heat source, but really all the colors of the Sun (visible and invisible spectrum), mixed together, seem to us to be white. You can see from the photographs of the Sun taken from space.
5. When meeting new people you can use the word MORSE to come up with something to talk about
M = Dreams (What you always wanted to do? Where you wanted to go/to go?)
O = Recreation (What do you do for fun during the holidays? Or when was the last time you had a rest and where …?)
P = occupation (ask what your new friend and/or how he/she came/and in this profession)
C= Family (talk about your spouse, children and relatives)
The awkwardness of the first travelers will pass quickly!
6. Do not clean with ammonia and bleach at the same time
The mixing of the two conventional cleaning chemicals forms toxic gases called chloramines that can at best harm your health, and in worst case cause an explosion.
7. Your cat is harmful to eat or drink dairy products
Cats, like many animals, have some degree of lactose intolerance and can get sick from drinking large quantities of milk.
8. What are all these symbols for washing clothing labels?
It would seem that the symbols for washing, which we see on clothing labels, came into our world for a long time. But despite this, very few people versed in them, and even more remember what they mean.
9. Light roast coffee actually contains more caffeine than a dark, well-done
10. If you buy a used car then when starting the machine the collection tubes should glow orange or yellow “Check engine” and all the warning lamps
Remember that when you start the machine you want to buy, you need to pay attention to the dashboard, where at the time of starting the engine electronics should include the icon “Check engine” and many other warning lights. After starting the engine the “Check engine” and a number of other control indicators should turn off. Especially those that should be lit when you opened the motor only in case of malfunction. If this does not happen, it is possible that the car has a hidden problem.
11. Bales of hay can self-ignite because of the moisture
The excess moisture collects in a haystack, attracting bacteria that contribute to internal heating, which eventually may lead to the fact that the hay will begin to decay from the inside.
12. To aspirin saved your life during a heart attack, you should chew
Aspirin, which inhibits platelets that speed blood clots, works fastest if chewed. A small amount is all you need, and since time is of the essence, chewing provides an antiplatelet effect, via the blood vessels in your mouth, not in the process of digestion.
13. Antibiotics do not affect viruses
Antibiotics kill only bacteria and are useless against colds and flu are caused by viruses. The misuse of antibiotics that can harm your health. And remember: never self-medicate.
14. Your blood is not blue inside your body
Did you notice the veins? Many therefore wonder why veins are blue? Surely due to the fact that through his veins flows blue blood? In fact, blood is always red. And the blue veins seem to be due to the interaction of the light with your skin.
15. If you connect the headphones to the microphone Jack of your laptop, they will work as microphones
This is not the best MIC, but nevertheless you will get a real microphone.
16. Pterodactyls were not dinosaurs
Pterodactyls properly called “pterosaurs,” but they “technically” are flying reptiles, not dinosaurs.
17. Feeding ducks bread is dangerous
Any artificial feeding of waterfowl leads to a surplus of fecal bacteria and poor animal nutrition and even affects the nature of migration. In particular, white bread ducks distracts from the natural healthy diet plan and can lead to diseases.
18. Command / Ctrl + Shift + T will restore your accidentally closed tab in Google Chrome.